Appalachian State Mountaineers Kidd Brewer Stadium Panoramic Picture
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, spotlights the Appalachian State Mountaineers taking on a Sun Belt Conference opponent at Kidd Brewer Stadium during the popular Family Weekend. Since opening in 1962, Kidd Brewer Stadium, aka The Rock, stakes its claim as being one of the toughest venues in the nation for visiting teams to leave with a victory. The fans that fill the seats are also an essential component to providing the Mountaineers with a home-field advantage. Since 2005, the average attendance for a regular season game has come in at 117 percent of the Stadium’s average official seating capacity.
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches and use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames available for licensed and non-licensed panoramas
- Standard frame outside dimensions are 13.75 x 40.25 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 3/8 inches wide with a rounded profile (front).
- Outside dimensions are 18 x 44 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front). Two mats in appropriate colors make the Deluxe Frame really stand out, particularly for fans proclaiming their team enthusiasm.
All Orders over $100 receive FREE Shipping !