Arizona State Sun Devils Sun Devil Stadium End Zone Picture Panoramic Picture
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
This panorama, photographed by James Blakeway, captures the overtime thriller as the Arizona State Sun Devils football team defeated their ranked opponent, the Missouri Tigers. Adding to the excitement of the evening, 70,236 Devil fans were dressed in black to create the "Black Out" as the Sun Devils team debuted its new all black uniforms and helmets. Arizona State University was founded in 1885 in Tempe, Arizona. Today, the university spreads across the greater Phoenix metropolitan area and is broadly organized into 14 divisions and four campuses with annual enrollment of over 72,000 students.
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches and use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames available for licensed and non-licensed panoramas
- Standard frame outside dimensions are 13.75 x 40.25 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 3/8 inches wide with a rounded profile (front).
- Outside dimensions are 18 x 44 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front). Two mats in appropriate colors make the Deluxe Frame really stand out, particularly for fans proclaiming their team enthusiasm.
Orders over $100 receive FREE Shipping !