Arizona Wildcats Basketball McKale Memorial Stadium 40th Anniversary Panoramic Picture
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the excitement as the Arizona Wildcats defeat the Stanford Cardinal at McKale Memorial Center's 40th Anniversary Celebration on February 6, 2013. The opening of McKale Center in 1973 literally filled the upscale arena overnight and, today, seats 14,500 fans. Arizona has a long and rich basketball history, which came to prominence under former head coach Lute Olson, who took the Wildcats to their first Pac-10 title. From 1985 to 2009, the Wildcats made 25 consecutive NCAA appearances. To date, Arizona men's basketball continues to add to its impressive list of credentials including All-Americans, NBA Draft picks, Sweet Sixteens, Elite Eights, Final Fours and National Champions.
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches and use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames available for licensed and non-licensed panoramas
- Standard frame outside dimensions are 13.75 x 40.25 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 3/8 inches wide with a rounded profile (front).
- Outside dimensions are 18 x 44 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front). Two mats in appropriate colors make the Deluxe Frame really stand out, particularly for fans proclaiming their team enthusiasm.
Orders over $100 receive FREE shipping !