Arkansas Razorbacks Baum Baseball Stadium Panoramic Picture
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the University of Arkansas baseball fans "Calling the Hogs" at Baum Stadium at George Cole Field. Considered a gold standard for college baseball facilities, Baum Stadium has undergone several renovations since opening in 1996. These renovations include an increase in the number of luxury suites to 34, while expanding the stadium to accommodate more than 11,000 Razorback fans. Arkansas began its 88th season of baseball in 2011 and continues to be recognized as one of the nation's elite programs. In testament to the program's popularity, in 2007, Arkansas became the first team in NCAA history to average more than 8,000 tickets sold per game.
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches and use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames available for licensed and non-licensed panoramas
- Standard frame outside dimensions are 13.75 x 40.25 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 3/8 inches wide with a rounded profile (front).
- Outside dimensions are 18 x 44 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front). Two mats in appropriate colors make the Deluxe Frame really stand out, particularly for fans proclaiming their team enthusiasm.
Orders over $100 receive FREE Shipping !